termini e condizioni
1. Registration: the enrollment in the course and conclusion of the contract between the customer ("Customer") and Staff Tourism Service s.r.o. It occurs when the customer makes the payment of the price or part of the price and / or transmits service staff tourism s.r.o. useful data for its payment.
2. Confirmation of the course: the enrollment does not automatically lead to the confirmation of the same. Any course planned and promoted by Tourism Service s.r.o. Staff It means only confirmed with the express communication from the company to the participants of the course confirmation. Therefore, the Tourism Service Staff s.r.o. disclaims any responsibility for any purchases of travel tickets and hotel bookings made by participants before having confirmation of the same.
3. Participation fee: The fee for the course includes, taxes, duties, while VAT is meant normally excluded unless otherwise noted in the presentation of the course. The fee does not include costs related to travel, board and lodging and anything not mentioned in the presentation of the course. When to buy the course is a legal person to whom Staff Tourism Service s.r.o. to issue the invoice, the course is meant purchased and maintained for the purpose of staff training. The customer who has not exercised the right of withdrawal within the time and in the manner mentioned below, will be obliged to pay the price of the course fee, even if it did not take part in the course.
4. Failure to pay the set price: Failure to pay the price set will import the right to Tourism Service s.r.o. Staff (I) take action to obtain payment of the price or (ii) immediately terminate this Agreement, not to allow the participation in the course and retain the amount eventually already received as partial compensation for damages.
5. Courses: Courses are educational purposes only.
6. Liability: Staff Tourism Service s.r.o. We shall in no event be liable for any damage to people and / or things that may take place during the courses.
7. Right of withdrawal: The customer may cancel the contract without penalty and without giving any reason by sending within ten (10) working days from the start date of the course. The notice may be sent by certified mail, or registered mail with return receipt. If recommended, it is considered sent in time if delivered to the post office within ten (10) working days from the date of commencement of the course. Staff Tourism Service s.r.o. within sixty (60) days from the date he became aware of the withdrawal will to make the refund of the amount paid by the consumer for the course for which was the withdrawal request, no extra charge. The consumer may not exercise the right of withdrawal in cases (i) provision of services if performance has begun, with the agreement of the same, before the deadline for the exercise of withdrawal and (ii) the provision of services related to leisure when at the conclusion of the contract Tourism Service sro Staff It is committed to providing these services on a specific date or within a specific period.
8. Postponement of date and / or change the location of the course: Staff Tourism Service s.r.o. will postpone the date and / or change the venue of the course by written notice sent to you by fax or e-mail up to seven (7) days before the course if (i) up to that date, it is not It reached the minimum number of participants or if (ii) events have occurred that make it difficult and / or uncertain the smooth running of the course. In this case the customer - you will not be entitled to any compensation and / or compensation - will automatically be registered with the next edition of the course which will be held in time and place notified by Staff Tourism Service s.r.o.. The customer can still exercise the right of withdrawal in the terms specified above.
9. Inability to take part in the course for serious reasons: If unable to take part in the course for serious reasons, within ten (10) days preceding the start of the course the customer can communicate in writing to Staff Tourism Service s.r.o. intention (i) to sell its holding to another person fully indicated in that notice, or (ii) postpone its participation in another edition of the same course or, in the event that Tourism Service sro Staff He decides not to keep the same course, at a different course. The customer can still exercise the right of withdrawal in the terms specified above.
10. Prohibition of audio-video recordings: And 'forbidden to the customer to make audio and / or video of the course in order to protect the privacy of other participants and to respect the right image of the trainer.
11. Privacy: The Client declares that he has read on the information in art. 13 of Legislative Decree no. June 30, 2003, n. 196, "Code regarding the protection of personal data" under which the data provided by the Customer will be used dallaStaff Tourism Service s.r.o. - The processor - according to the principles of fairness, legality and transparency, just to keep the customer updated on Tourism Service s.r.o. Staff activities and its marchioStaff Tourism Service s.r.o. and will be stored with manual mode that computer and will be communicated to third parties in relation to the obligations related to the due performance of the contract. The Customer may at any time exercise their rights under Art. 7 of Legislative Decree no. 196/2003.
12. Authorization for the use of their image: Even under the Legislative Decree no. 196/2003, the customer with the conclusion of the purchase agreement of the course, expressly authorizes Staff Tourism Service s.r.o. Staff trademark holder of Tourism Service s.r.o. to freely use the photographs and / or images and / or shots that represent him during the course both for promotional and commercial purposes relinquishing any relative economic claim. 13. Governing Law and Jurisdiction: This contract is governed by Italian law (Legislative Decree no. 6 September 2005 no. 206, Civil Code). All disputes shall be referred exclusively to the Prague Forum.